Monday, January 28, 2013

On "The Coveteur" - Monique Lhuillier


I loved coming across Monique Lhullier (Los Angeles based fashion designer) on The Coveteur today. The article not only features her clothing collection (stylish shoes, jaw dropping dresses, pretty purses) but glimpses into Bel Air home (which was once featured here on Elle Decor, and has always been a favorite of mine). For the full feature, check it out here.
Monique_Lhullier-42

{Fashion Designer Monique Lhuillier in her formal entry way at her home in Bel Air.}

Monique_Lhullier-5

{I know, I want this collection too. }

Monique_Lhullier-12

{This is what I mean about jaw dropping: love this dress!}

Monique_Lhullier-9

{These are so pretty too!}

Monique_Lhullier-49

{In her living room, as once featured in Elle Decor magazine.}

Monique_Lhullier-10

{As quoted on The Coveteur: "If I wasn’t a designer I would be an interior decorator. I love creating beautiful and interesting spaces. A friend of mine from the Philippines has a company called Celestina. She finds stunning shells from the island to create these unique bags."}

Monique_Lhullier-23

{Her blissful backyard.}

Monique_Lhullier-25

{Her charming Bel Air home!}

All images via The Coveteur - one of my favorite sites for a little voyeurism into the lifestyles of some fashionable people!

Check out interior designer Kelly Wearstler's feature here too!

No comments: