Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Parlor Textiles



Awhile back, I came across the site for Parlor Textiles, a lovely collection of fabrics and pillows. I couldn't recall where I found the site, but I know for sure it was via another blog. Then I received an email announcment just prior to Thanksgiving for Cyber Monday. As I was revisiting the site - I thought this is certainly something to feature here at Material Girls!  The fabrics and pillows are so pretty!



{It was this email that piqued my interest, once again.}




The Winter Floral fabric shown in marine.




I love the Indian Deco Floral, which comes in indigo, yellow, and red.




And the Simple Ikat, which also comes in terracotta.


BUT...what I really loved when browsing the site is when I came across Parlor Textile's designer Angela Clinton's blog were her unique concept / inspiration boards (many people know I love inspiration boards).




Check out Debut The Blog for even more!

No comments: