Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking for professional, affordable design services? I can help!

I am a Los Angeles based professional interior designer/decorator with over 15 years in both commerical and residential interior design, educated at the UCLA Interior & Enviromental Design Program.

I provide on site design consultations and full service interior design services for on going design needs/complete interior design help from start to finish. All design services are $75/Hour. No other fees such as travel time, mark-ups (as most designers will charge), - any discounts I can obtain will be directly passed onto you. There are no hidden fees. Just straight hourly design time, at $75 hour.


I also provide flat rate per room design services. For a flat fee, I include a package that consists of a furniture layout, all furniture selections, paint colors, ideas & concepts, and more. Please inquire for additional details.


Please email for more info including portfolio work and contact info. Please include a brief description of your project along with your location.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: