Saturday, March 6, 2010

Online Design: Latest Project


Thought I would share my latest online design/e-decorating project.

This project is for a young couple who've recently relocated to the DC area and live in Maryland. They are renting a contemporary condo that has industrial like architectural elements including exposed pipes and raw wood ceilings that give it a really chic vibe.

They've asked me to help them furnish their great room which is open to a sleek, modern kitchen.

Using their existing sofa I've helped them create a furniture layout to include specific options they've requested such as a desk (for laptop use) and a place for books. In my plan I've allocated a back wall that leads from a long narrow hallway as a space for either free standing shelving or built-ins. The most ideal place for a writing desk is a console table placed behind the sofa. The furnishings selected work with the elements of their existing pieces and provide an eclectic mix of chic accents.

If you are interested in my online design services, please email me at JSInteriorDes@aol.com
{Jill Seidner Interior Design}


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: